Among the 16 MBTI Personalities the INFJ personality encompasses 1.5% of the world’s population, being the strangest profile of all. It is characterized by being a profile of very empathetic, proactive and orderly people.
INFJ Personality – Altruistic
2% women, 1% men.
They are people accustomed to seeking meaning and connection between ideas, in relationships and material possessions. They want to understand what motivates others to act. In addition, they are stubborn and loyal defenders of their values. They often try to develop a clear vision of how they can contribute to the common good. They are organized and determined to impose their vision.
Adjectives describing this profile:
INFJ – Explained by me:
The few people who make up this profile are idealistic very focused on reality: they are extremely altruistic, and they live by and for their ideals, but at the same time they are also very practical, and strives hard to get those ideas to everyone. When they talk, convey a lot of passion and get infected, and as with their ENFJ peers, I don’t know how to mess with this group of people, though almost better, because they’re also prone to depression when you laugh at them and their ideas.
- Teaching, art and religion.
- Fourth profile with worse college access notes.
- Second profile with more college credits.
- The profile with the most dissatisfied marriages.
- Personality more likely to turn to the psychologist.
- The weirdest profile to find.
- The profile that is least likely to gossip messages.
- They usually read their writings at least three times before handing them over.
- The humblest profile when he wins.
Examples of INFJ People
People: Adolf Hitler, Jordan Peterson, Mahatma Gandhi
Characters: Elsa (Frozen), Loki (Marvel), Itachi Uchiha