Among the 16 MBTI Personalities, the ISFP personality encompasses 8.8% of the world’s population, the fourth most common among female profiles. It is characterized by being a profile of very adventurous, expressive and spontaneous people.
ISFP Personality – Artist
10% women, 8% men
Friendly and friends of your friends. They enjoy the «now, » of what surrounds them. They like to have their own space to work. They are loyal and defend their values and the people who are important to them. They prefer to avoid conflict and discussion, so they don’t force others to believe their opinions.
Adjectives describing this profile:
ISFP – Explained by me:
Lovers of aesthetics, experimentation and strong emotions. They are a very unpredictable profile, looking for a constant change in their life, and despite being emotional and having a great social skill often prefer to focus on themselves and reflect on their person. If you ask them something «yes or no» they will surely answer that they do not feel identified with any option, and it would not be uncommon for them to have selfish behaviors to achieve their goals at other times. They can be very good given to the art world but together with ESFPs they are the worst managing their own lives.
- Health, business and security forces.
- The profile with the most stress associated with the economic situation and children.
- One of the most likely to have heart problems and hypertension.
- They value simple and safe jobs very much.
- Low level of assertiveness.
- Of the profiles that are least successful in eso.
- The profile you most likely to study music outside of school hours.
- It is the profile that enjoys writing by hand the most.
- The profile you forgive best.
Examples of ISFP People
People: Billie Eilish, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga
Characters: Sasuke Ichiha, Jon Snow, Harry Potter