Among the 16 MBTI Personalities the ISFJ personality encompasses 13.8% of the world’s population, being the most common personality of all and the most recurrent among female profiles (one in five women). It is characterized by being a profile of very altruistic, quiet and loyal people.
ISFJ Personality – Charitable
19% women, 8% men
Quiet but sociable, conscientious. They are responsible and stable in their precisely fulfilling obligations. Loyal, considerate, and likely to remember details of people they consider important, as they often worry about how others feel.
Adjectives describing this profile:
ISFJ – Explained by me:
Those people who can’t say «no» and feel guilty about doing things right and standing out? Those are the ISFJs. It is an extremely charitable profile to the extreme that are the typical «fools» that the most brazen people take advantage of. They are responsible and very modest, sociable by nature but introverted in dealing with their own problems. If you are looking for someone detailed and good at choosing gifts: you are looking for this profile.
- Education, health and religion.
- Third profile with worse college access notes.
- Prone to believing in supernatural things.
- Prone to heart problems and chronic pain.
- Third profile with the least economic income.
- Of the profiles that spend the most time in front of the TV.
- The most likely to play healers in video games.
- The least manipulative.
- Those who are least special consider themselves.
Examples of ISFJ People
People: Kim Kardashian, Mother Teresa, Bruce Wills
Characters: Hynata Hyuuga, Captain America, Marge Simpson