Among the 16 MBTI Personalities the ESFJ personality encompasses 12.3% of the world’s population, the third most common being, with 17% of all female profiles. It is characterized by being a profile of very social, altruistic and orderly people.
ESFJ Personality – Good Friend
17% women, 8% men
They like to be in harmony with their surroundings and strive with determination to establish that situation of tranquility. They prefer to work in company to complete the work on time and accurately. They are loyal, and try to meet other people’s needs whenever they can. They want to be appreciated for what they are and for their contribution to society.
Adjectives describing this profile:
ESFJ – Explained by me:
These kinds of people are very popular, especially in school. They’re going to talk to you whether you like it or not, and it’s often going to create a good atmosphere. They are very cheesy and orderly people: they want to see everyone happy, and they love to plan stays, listen and remember small details that can make a difference. They hate conflicts and talks about science or politics, and it’s not uncommon for him to cry if you tell a ESTJ that you don’t like him or if you just don’t show interest in the social plans he organizes.
- Teaching, health and religion.
- The profile with the lowest average CI.
- Second profile with worse college access notes.
- The second most likely profile to believe in supernatural things.
- The profile that best deals with stress.
- The profile that is most satisfied is with your romantic relationships.
- The most satisfied people with their peers and their work.
- The profile that consumes the least illegal substances.
- They’re the ones who are most comfortable with their lives.
- The ones most likely to be patriots.
- Those who enjoy Metal music the least.
Examples of ESFJ People
People: Tylor Swift, Chris Evans, Ariana Grande
Characters: SpongeBob, Sakura Haruno, Sansa Stark