Among the 16 MBTI Personalities the ENFP personality encompasses 8.1% of the world’s population. It is characterized by being a profile of very social, energetic and empathetic people.
ENFP Personality – Free Soul
10% women, 6% men
Welcoming, enthusiastic and imaginative. They see life as a variety of possibilities. They make quick connections between what happens and the information they already have, and act on the patterns they can observe. They like to get as much information as possible from others, who are very easily appreciated and supported. They are spontaneous, with a lot of «lip» and tend to improvise.
Adjectives describing this profile:
ENFP – Explained by me:
If you’re ENFP, you’re probably more confident in the energies of the forest than in the math book. It is a very social and sentimental profile, which is guided entirely by its intuition and lives with total freedom and calm. They hate routine and responsibility but are often seen as great mass leaders because they spend all their time exploring social relationships, feelings and abstract ideas, and can make a big influence on their environment. I haven’t found any study to corroborate it, but they’re probably the ones who consume the most porros.
- Teaching, religion and the arts.
- Fifth profile with worse college admissions notes.
- Profile with less money of university credits.
- They are the ones with the most different ways to deal with stress.
- One of the most likely to have problems in school.
- They are the most likely to risk their lives for their pet’s.
- The ones who listen the most jazz.
- The most likely to laugh at themselves and have a lucky number.
Examples of ENFP People
People: John Lennon, Kayne West, Walt Disney
Characters: Peter Parker, Willy Wonka, Aang